Business Professionals Convention 2023
Join your fellow denominational employees in Port Stephens, New South Wales at the 2023 Business Professionals Convention. This Convention has been specifically designed for employees working in finance and commercial areas of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific.
This Convention will provide you with an opportunity to…
- Attend a variety of exceptional workshops, seminars and plenary presentations that directly relate to your role as a business professional.
- Gain a better understanding of the scope and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and your role as an Accountant, Manager, Treasurer, CFO or other business professional.
- Build team spirit, upskill, network and create connections with other employees across the South Pacific.
- Enjoy a time of spiritual reflection and renewal.
Important Registration Information
Registration is free for South Pacific Division Seventh-day Adventist Church denominational employees or $594 (Includes GST) for all other attendees and late registrations. Registration includes attendance at all plenary and workshop sessions, all lunches, morning and afternoon teas, plus a special afternoon activity on Tuesday and dinner on Wednesday evening. Airfares, accommodation, transport, breakfasts and evening meals (except Wednesdays dinner) are not included.
Spaces to this convention are limited – Closing date for all registrations is 15th February 2023. Once spaces have been filled delegates can only purchase registration for $594 (incl. GST) or go onto our waiting list.
Strategy, Accounting, Governance, Leadership, HR, IT, Risk Management, Tax, Technical Training including Caseware, Excel, and more…
This event also includes 3 days of CPD, over 30 workshops to choose from and many opportunities to network and connect.
More to come…
There will also be speakers from…
Who will get the most out of this event?
- Those working at a professional level for the Adventist church in the business areas of Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Institutions, Information Technology, Human Resources, Aged Care, Education and Services.
- There is no restriction on who may attend this convention and the program and workshop choices will be suitable for other business professionals and not just accountants, for example HR and Business Managers.
The 2023 Business Professionals Convention will be held at the Shoal Bay Country Club, 35-45 Shoal Bay Rd, Shoal Bay NSW 2315 located in the idyllic Port Stephens harbour on the Central Coast, 2.5hrs drive from Sydney. If you are driving to the venue there is plenty of street parking around the site.
Rooms are limited at the Ramada which is attached to the event location however there are many accommodation options in the area. Other surrounding accommodation include:
Shoal Bay Holiday Park
Admiral Nelson Motor Inn
Port Stephens Accommodation